There is such a need. Lovely need for data aggregation. Especially sharply it becomes when the number of data sources is growing far beyond ten, and the flow from each source is threatening to engulf you totally.
What analyst can do in such case? There are different ways. It is possible to create the aggregator by your own, or to provide task for developers, or you can use ready-made solution. I personally prefer Cyfe service, which I want to introduce to you.
Cyfe is a service, which allow to create dashboards by applying different types of pre-defined and custom widgets. For example:
- Google AdWords
- Google Alerts
- Google Analytics
- Google Trends
- Google Webmaster
- Bing Ads
Full widgets list on August 2015:
That way Cyfe can be used by Sales and by Marketing, by Media and Finance segment, and by all the people, who need Monitoring and Analytics.
Couple more things about Cyfe
- to give the access to different dashboards for different groups of users;
- to save the data from the moment of widget creation, so you will have additional variant of vault for backup in case if any of youreresources will become inactive;
- to use TV-mode. That way you will be able to show the dashboard or several as rotator on TV. Useful if real-time monitoring needed;
- data export by direct download method and by email in: PNG, JPEG, PDF or CSV formats;
- to work with Zapier service! That means, that you will have plus about 400 services, which can be used as source of your data without applying additional programming.